Counselling is an opportunity for you to explore your thoughts and feelings in a safe, supportive and confidential setting. Our trainee counsellors are here to help you through this process without judgement or giving advice.
How it works:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 848 2400 option 1 to be assigned a councellor.
2. The counsellor will contact you to arrange a date, time and place that suits you.
Current availability is at the following venues:
- Trafford Carers Centre [9 Springfield Road, Sale]- Available Monday-Friday
- Fiona Gardens THT [Atkinson Rd, Sale] – Available Monday, Wed, Fri
- Newhaven THT [Tulip Drive, Timperley] – Available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Sessions last around 50-60 minutes.